Don't let Diabetes kick you in your mouth - use your mouth to fight back, and speak up here!

Monday, November 12, 2007

I recommend...


"Zen and the Art of Diabetes Maintenance" by Charles Creekmore

I can't say it any better than the book cover does, so I am quoting, "Zen and the Art of Diabetes Maintenance shows you how to cope with the spiritual depths of your own personal diabetic crisis."

OK, I am going to openly admit that I bought this book because of its catchy title. Lately I seem to be drawn to anything that mentions diabetes maintenance - most likely because I'm having a lot of issues with my own maintenance. I now find myself reading and re-reading many passages from this book, desperately looking for answers. In some cases, I've actually found those answers - in other cases, I'm still searching. At any rate, I'm putting Charles Creekmore on my list of living authors I would like to meet.

No comments: